Discover an amazing opportunity.
Lake Lorraine is a mixed use development featuring retail, dining, lodging, office and residential housing. Designed around lakeside recreation and adjacent to I-29 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Lake Lorraine is in the heart of the region’s core retail district.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota's largest city in South Dakota and the largest city between Denver and the Twin Cities, sees nearly 10 million visitors each year, primarily from a four-state area.
This prime location, strategically located between 41st and 26th streets, capitalizes on the highest traffic counts in the region. More than 50,000 cars travel through the 26th Street and Marion Road intersection every day.
Lake Lorraine is the only large tract currently available in the region’s core retail corridor.
Lake Lorraine focuses on planned spaces to create a unique experience and help drive sales. Getting people out for an experience, as opposed to online shopping, is our advantage.
Sioux Falls Accolades
- PRNewswire lists Sioux Falls as the lone metro area among the top 50 fastest growing - located completely in the Midwest (2015).
- The Sports Business Journal named Sioux Falls in the top 10 Minor League markets (2013).
- Sioux Falls MSA has the 8th strongest local economy in the U.S., according to POLICOM Corporation’s annual economic strength rankings (2015).
- Sioux Falls is named the 5th “Best Small City for Business and Careers” by Forbes, ranking among the top cities for over a decade (2014).
- Techie.com lists Sioux Falls as one of the top ten tech hubs to watch in 2014.
- CNN Money Magazine names Sioux Falls as one of the ten best places in the nation to buy a home (2012).
- Livability.com names Sioux Falls as one of the top 100 places to live in the country (2015).
- According to The Washington Post, Sioux Falls is the fastest growing city in South Dakota (2014).
- Parenting Magazine rated Sioux Falls as one of the top 10 cities for families (2012).
- Forbes ranked Sioux Falls as the No. 1 city for college graduates (2016)
- Wallet Hub listed Sioux Falls No. 4 in their list of Best Cities in America to find a job (2015).
- Livability named Sioux Falls as one of the Top 10 Affordable Places to Live (2016).
- On Forbes list of Best Small Cities for Business, Sioux Falls is listed 3rd (2015).
- Wallet Hub named Sioux Falls No. 1 on their list of Best Large Cities to start a business and No. 5 of Best Cities to Retire (2016).