Discover an amazing opportunity.
Lake Lorraine is a mixed use development featuring retail, dining,lodging, office and residential housing. Designed around lakeside recreation and adjacent to I-29 in Sioux Falls, SD, Lake Lorraine is in the heart of the region’s core retail district.
Nearly ten million people each year travel to Sioux Falls from a four-state area, which is the largest city between Denver and the Twin Cities.
This prime location, strategically located between 41st Street and 26thStreet, capitalizes on the highest traffic counts in the region.
Lake Lorraine is the only large tract currently available in the region’s core retail corridor.
Lake Lorraine is creating an environment that focuses on planned spaces to create a unique experience and help drive sales. Getting people outfor an experience, as opposed to online shopping, is our advantage.
Sioux Falls Accolades
• PRNewswire lists Sioux Falls as the lone metro area among the top 50 fastest growing - located completely in the Midwest (2015).
• The Sports Business Journal named Sioux Falls in the top 10 Minor League markets (2013).
• Sioux Falls MSA has the 8th strongest local economy in the US, according to POLICOM Corporation’s annual economic strength rankings (2015).
• Sioux Falls is named the 5th “Best Small City for Business and Careers” by Forbes, ranking among the top cities for over a decade (2014).
• Techie.com lists Sioux Falls as one of the top ten tech hubs to watch in 2014.
• CNN Money Magazine names Sioux Falls as one of the ten best places in the nation to buy a home (2012).
• Livability.com names Sioux Falls as one of the top 100 places to live in the country (2015).
• According to The Washington Post, Sioux Falls is the fastest growing city in South Dakota (2014).
• Parenting Magazine rated Sioux Falls as one of the top 10 cities for families (2012).
• Forbes ranked Sioux Falls as the #1 city for college graduates (2016)
• Wallet Hub listed Sioux Falls #4 in their list of Best Cities in America to find a job (2015).
• Livability named Sioux Falls as one of the Top 10 Affordable Places to Live (2016).
• On Forbes list of Best Small Cities for Business, Sioux Falls is listed 3rd (2015).
• Wallet Hub named Sioux Falls #1 on their list of Best Large Cities to start a business & #5 of Best Cities to Retire (2016).